Class Evaluation
1- What I liked about this class, is that we always had our agenda and we knew what to do each class, what I also liked is that we were usually writing our feelings and thoughts about different qualities and manners.
2- I liked everything about this class.
3- From my point of view, I think that programs such as khan academy or scratch should be homework and all students should have an account in order to do it at home. Another recommendation is that there should be more projects like the animation name project we did, it would be a great way to have fun and learn at the same time.
4- I am currently reading my Life Planning Goals Journal every single day, at least five minutes because I think this is a great and wise way to set smart goals and think about my future. Sometimes as teenagers we do not realize about all the things going on in our life, but this Journal is the best and effective way to make our desires, dreams, and goals happen and become a reality.
5- I am committed to being a CTR person 24/7 because I am pretty sure that I will accomplish my goals by always doing the right thing. Life will have obstacles but it will be easier for me to overcome those challenges if I am a honest and wise human being.
6- I learned a lot of things from this class, but most of all I learned manners that I will always apply everywhere and carry on with me throughout my life. I also learned how to create animation projects and how to code as well as developing some program skills.
7- I will always remember the enthusiasm of this class, because everyday Mr. Haymore welcomed us with a big smile and positive attitude to start the day. I will also remember the qualities we wrote about and I will apply them in my life as well as the videos of life experiences Mr. Haymore showed us and all the incredible and positive thoughts about life and how to become a better person.


No comments:
Post a Comment